Procrastination (But I Digress)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Flowers or Cookies

I joined a contest at the gym--whoever loses the most weight in May wins a gift certificate for flowers. Now normally, I'm not that big on flowers--they are certianly not better than most cookies, but I really want to have yellow roses for my birthday, so free is the best way to ensure I'll have them. And then today, I had not one, not two, but three opportunities to have cookies. I do love cookies, but I successfully resisted the first opportunity. The second was too much, but I limited my intake to one small cookie. And then a vendor gave us three dozen of my favorite cookies in the whole wide world. I'm on my second and I'm hoping this typing will keep me from going back for more. Who needs stinkin flowers.

We have Gretchen for just one more day. We're having a barbeque tonight, so I rescheduled my ABWA board meeting. I told them my sister was in town and family gets priority. Donna told me to give that Jackson a big kiss from her. I guess I'm only allowed to have so many sisters and I'm over the limit.

1 Comments:

  • At May 4, 2006 at 6:26 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    Flowers are lovely and definitely worth not having that third cookie. I hope you enjoyed the superfluous sister visiting. Jackson sends a hug right back to Donna.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home