Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, March 31, 2006

Time, time, time

Last night was the Girl Scout annual meeting. They have an opening on the board and I so want to volunteer, but I am waiting until I have $5,000 to donate. That will be a good long time, but someday...

Then I was balancing my checkbook and I saw that my check to ABWA from two months ago didn't clear. I still have banking to do for that long--I am way behind on my ABWA work. And the Recording Secretary resigned. For those of you with a scorecard, no I am not the treasurer, I'm the president, but our treasurer didn't pay their dues so they never officially took over and I am still doing that job or I'm supposed to anyway.

I also was cleaning out my purse (it's small and nothing extra is allowed, hence it requires cleaning often--maybe that would be a time saver--get a huge purse that never needs to be cleaned out, but I digress) and I found a stack of checks and cash. I'm also the treasurer for Kiwanis--and yes, we're about two months behind for Kiwanis too. For those of you with a scorecard, no I am not the treasurer of my club, I'm the president, but I am the treasurer for our division. The elected treasurer for the division quit in a huff and in a moment of weakness or as we like to say par for the course, I volunteered to take over.

And I forgot to pay for all the girl scout cookies I got from Rosa, so her banking is not going to balance. Then there's the parent who sent me a check for the cookies they picked up at council without going through their troop. How do these people find me.

I really need to go the bank and the other bank and the other bank, soon. I'll just declare Monday a work holiday to go to the banks. Sure, that's the ticket.

I can't believe the sheer volume of stuff I have to do and yet I always find time for sudoku (and blogging). I promised my students that I'd grade their tests this weekend, no excuses. It's a good thing I just remembered that before I started on my bank holiday project.

1 Comments:

  • At April 2, 2006 at 6:08 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    Yes, listening to everything you get done makes me (even with a two year old) feel like a slacker. You need a vacation. What are you doing in June?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home