Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bells and Whistles

So I'm in a speech contest on Saturday and the topic of the speech is buy girl scout cookies. So I was thinking that I need to wear my girl scout uniform to give the speech bells and whistles, but my girl scout uniform is way too big now. So I was trying to figure out how to get over to the council and buy a new one at the last minute. Then I remembered that I have my cookie tee shirt. So I think I will wear a black suit with my cookie tee shirt under the jacket and then pull off the jacket as a surprise at the end when I finish with buy your girl scout cookies today. Kind of like superman.

And of course I'll have some girl scout cookie samples (bribes) to hand out.

Saturday is in the last weekend of girl scout cookie sales, so then I was thinking I would invite some girl scouts to have cookies for sale after the speech. Talk about bells and whistles.

I pity the fool (toast) who has to go up against all that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home