Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Round of Applause

In my head I had drafted a very nice, self centered, self egrandizing blog for today. Then I had to go to court and I didn't have time to type it. So on the drive I was thinking about how much I enjoy blogging and yes, how neat it is to get a comment from Erika. I started to think about how I sometimes feel badly that I don't spend more time commenting on other people's blogs because I know how fun it is to get a comment. I take responsibility very seriously and I am not doing my part in the comment department. You know who is excellant at it--Erika. She is really, really good at it. I would almost say she takes commenting to an art form, but at least to the really excellant level. So who will comment for Erika and give back just a little of what she gives all of us. Adrienne and Mom are next in line for really good commentors. Melody, Megan and Marisa are no slouches in the comment department. Has Adam ever commented? I can't remember. Gretchen is good, but I haven't heard from her before today in so long I can't remember. Does poor Steph even have a computer? All in all, Erika has set the bar so high that I've come to expect that she will carry the load. So this round of applause goes out to Erika--in lieu of the love, please accept my blog of the day kudos.

6 Comments:

  • At March 28, 2006 at 1:21 PM, Blogger Adrienne said…

    Ditto

     
  • At March 28, 2006 at 4:49 PM, Blogger Melody Beth said…

    i also agree

     
  • At March 28, 2006 at 4:49 PM, Blogger Melody Beth said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At March 28, 2006 at 4:49 PM, Blogger Melody Beth said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At March 28, 2006 at 5:34 PM, Blogger Sean M. said…

    I totally agree with the whole commenting thing. I love receiving them, but until now, I haven't been too good at giving them out. Now that I have been getting so many, I will have to step it up. I look forward to making many more comments from here on.

    Oh, and nothing is more intriguing as a "new" mall; I can't get enough! I know that the stores aren't going to be that different, but something keeps drawing me back. Same as that darn Cinnabon...

     
  • At March 29, 2006 at 5:50 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I considered not commenting on this one, but that would seem odd wouldn't it?

    I read blogs early in the morning before work, so I only just got back to Sean's blog and figured out what Kathy's comments on my last post were about.

    It is like a complicated slot machine, where you have to figure out why you won before you can go on.

    p.s. comments don't have to make sense.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home