Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I Can't Wait

I can't wait for April to be over--I do not like the picture on my Kincaid Calender and I really want to change it.

I can't wait for all the stuff I have to do to fix the house to be done so that I can start planning for the stuff I want to do to fix up the house.

I can't wait for my vacation to finally be here.

I can't wait for this long list of boring stuff I have to do to be done, so I can be ready for the fun stuff.

I can't wait for the next Nora Roberts book--it's been a long time.

I can't wait to start giving speeches out of the Storyteller manual--it looks really fun, but all the spots for giving speeches are filled for the next month and we have a lot of new members who need the practice.

I can't wait to clean my office--separate, eliminate and organize, my heros.

7 Comments:

  • At April 20, 2006 at 5:35 PM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    Luckily I am in charge of this and I declare it May. Have a ball.

     
  • At April 21, 2006 at 8:31 PM, Blogger Sean M. said…

    I, too, can't wait for it to be May. May 3rd to be exact! Anyone wanna guess what that date is???

     
  • At April 22, 2006 at 11:13 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I forgot to mention that delivery on May might take up to two weeks.

    I am guessing it is your final final of the semester, Sean. Best of luck with that.

     
  • At April 22, 2006 at 2:26 PM, Blogger paulette said…

    I'm thinking that might also be Sean's birthday?

     
  • At April 22, 2006 at 11:00 PM, Blogger Adrienne said…

    Nope, Seans Bday was in March. How's that Snood shirt fit?

     
  • At April 23, 2006 at 7:56 AM, Blogger Tim B. said…

    I think it's the date that Sean makes his appearance in a "Guys Gone Wild" video, shot over spring break.

     
  • At April 25, 2006 at 10:37 AM, Blogger Sean M. said…

    Wow! I love how everyone has such wild imaginations here! Erika has the correct idea; my final final is on the 3rd, Philosophy actually. And yes, my birthday was in March (the 15th to be exact). And Adrienne, the shirt is great! There were a few jealous people when I opened it up that day... HEHEHE It's very comfy and fits me well.

    Oh, and by the way, don't go looking for that "Gone Wild" video any time soon...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home