Procrastination (But I Digress)

Monday, March 14, 2005

You know how when your plate is too full

stuff falls on the floor and gets stepped on. I'm so busy and have so many things going on at once that I can't remember people's names. I've know David Potter for years and years and I could not think of his name to save my life yesterday. I introduced him as Mr. Potter--ugh. I hope it doesn't cost me any votes. My stomack still hurts, but the dianetics people tested me for stress (at the Montrose Festival where I was supposed to be accosting voters) and I don't have any. I guess it's time for my annual January check up.

I have a new commercial, but I don't like it as well as the first one. Someone yesterday said they've seen my commercial a lot. Yeah. Wouldn't it be great if that commercial magically turned into a lot of votes.

I bought two new suits--I'm down to a 10 now. I really need to clean out the closet, but I guess it can wait a few more weeks, since I do have a few things on my plate right now. Friday, I have a dinner that I thought was formal, but it turns out it's a hawaian theme, so I got a hawaian shirt and I'm all set.

Last Saturday I walked 1/2 of 1 precinct (out of over a 100). It was a hilly part of town. My knees have been so good lately and I was amazed at how well I did, until right near the end. But I was expecting a little sore and thought nothing of it. I was going to go out again in the afternoon, but when I couldn't bend my knees to get out of the chair, that idea was nixed. Better luck to me next week.

Well that's all the news my crowded brain can regergitate. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home