Procrastination (But I Digress)

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mom's Away

I dropped Mom at the airport this morning, just as the sun was rising. She said she didn't need any help into the terminal and to prove it, she walked away without giving me a hug--I had to chase her down. She might have to go to the dentist and I think it is weighing on her. Can we buy laughing gas for the waiting to go time before seeing the dentist?

This was a very busy morning and as usual I got more done before noon than most people do all day (except for people in our family who are very good at getting lots of things done). Now if I had only planned to do those things that are already done now, that would make for a great Saturday afternoon, but alas, knowing that I'd get lots done this morning, I, of course, planned lots of things that need to get done this afternoon. Work, work, work (I think it multiplies like bunnies when I turn my head).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home