Procrastination (But I Digress)

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The train is on the track

So I woke up this morning and I was thinking how am I going to be President of PTA when I'm City Clerk--that's a lot of time and all times of the day. It's going to be difficult to juggle everything. I won't have girl scouts anymore--I mean I'll stay involved, but not so much. Oh no, I think I was saying that I'd be president of ABWA next year also because of convention. Woops. I'm going to be president of Kiwanis next year. Geeze oh man, I'm going to be swamped. Of course, I might not win the election--there are eight candidates. All I need is the bad luck to be unfindable in the list and it's all over. I'm going to be plenty PO'd to put money into a campaign and then not win. I better win--that's all there is to it.

Rosa who is on my campaign committee came to Kiwanis today to see the Masonic Lodge where we're going to have the kick off party on Feb. 2 (you're all invited). Then we went over to city hall to take pictures--Rosa wanted one of the Glendale flag. The council chambers were locked, but we happened upon a council member in the hall and he opened the door for us and even got up on a stool to hold the flag up behind me. How cool is that. Dave is putting the pictures on a disc and then Victoria (Rosa's 13 year old daughter) is going to play with them and put them on the website. I think I'm at least half way on the signatures and this train has left the station and is chugging up the hill (at least I hope it's a hill and not a mountain).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home