Procrastination (But I Digress)

Sunday, February 20, 2005

I'm ready for my close up

My acting debut is completed. Except for the crazy make up, it went fine. We had a few volunteers and a few paid actors and actresses and a really good director and a bunch of other people all over the place. So much equipment for such a little shoot. Now the political guy will take care of post production and tell me that it's great--his best work ever and then we'll get it on the air and 200,000 people (because this will reach every single citizen of Glendale) will turn the channel to see what else is on. This is so freaky scary. Sue (an Armenian friend of mine) says everyone knows you Kathy, they'll vote for you. Then later she says that Paulette already has commercials on the Armenian channel and that everyone knows that there are more Armenians in Glendale than anybody else, so I'll need to air my commercials on the Armenian channels too. (Because I am an equal opportunity candidate--I want Armenians to have the same opportunity to change the channel as everyone else.)

I'm exhausted. I think I'll join Jackson and his Mom and take a nap.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home