Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It's been a little while

So my stomach has been hurting and I was trying to figure out what I ate and since I don't eat that much anymore, it was a short list, so I'm analyzing and I realized: STRESS. Oh yeah, I forgot all about stress. I've been juggling so many balls for so long, I got away from feeling stress, but this campaign is bringing it out. Am I meeting everyone I can, do I have enough money, does this suit look alright (I'm buying a lot of cheap suits and everyone is telling me they look great, but that's just because I'm skinnier), did I say the right thing, will everyone think I have this huge ego (growing by the second), is the comercial playing enough, can I walk all over Glendale, what if everyone has already decided and I walk all over Glendale for nothing, can I pull off the picnic, can I afford the picnic, if I cancel the picnic do I still have any chance of winning, who invented liquid soap and why? Ugh!

I had a long talk with one of the other candidates--she is so nice. She's really sweet too, because she said that she wouldn't mind losing to me. I didn't say it back, because I really, really want to win, but she was so nice to say that. I find myself getting personally offended when I see the other candidate's signs. It's bad. But, my dry cleaner has my sign up and there's two signs in Kenneth Villiage for me and I'm up to 10 people who've seen my comercial on tv. Woo Hoo! Only 83,780 to go.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home