Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, September 02, 2005

A Brand New Day

Boy that chocolate cookie was good. On Fridays, we have goodies at the office. When Hasmik picks them up she goes to Portos which has the best chocolate chip cookies on the planet. All year long during my drastic diet, Portos chocolate chip cookies (1 per Friday) were allowed. During my new maintenance phase I have even allowed myself to go to Portos and buy cookies myself, but then I ate all six in about two days so that was nixed. Hasmik hasn't picked up goodies for over a month and so this has been a long drought without my favorite cookie, but she went today and it's like a holiday. I guess technically it really is a holiday weekend coming up--how handy.

My addiction to spider solitare is serious enough that I am deleting it from my computer. I think that it is two decks of cards, so I'm going to try to play it manually at home as kind of a gradual withdrawal method. I need a much bigger table. My desk at the office is pretty big--just the right size as a matter of fact. Or I could just leave it on my computer. Yes that would really be a better use of my time. I'm so glad that problem is solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home