Procrastination (But I Digress)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Humorous Speech

I have entered a humorous speech contest at Toastmasters. I was thinking I've got some relatively funny girl scout stories, why not. Then I couldn't think of one remotely funny girl scout story. Ok, my diet and my eating habits are the source of endless hours of conversation, surely there is a humorous speech in that. Nope, can't think of a thing. So then I decide to drop out of the contest. As soon as I make that decision and the pressure is off, I remember my Roseann and Dan Connors Estate planning speech. That is kind of humorous and it's already written and it will let this new audience know that I practice that kind of law and maybe they'll need an attorney for estate planning. Yeah, I can do that. I love it when a plan comes together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home