Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Speech Night

Tonight I'm giving the Biggest Loser speech at Toastmasters--last week I was talking to a few members and telling them the subject of my speech and they were all shocked that I'd lost so much weight--they just met me in the last few months. The speech is suppose to inform and have a purpose, but I don't think telling people to eat only 1200 calories of junk food a day is the best diet to espouse. (v. 1. To marry. 2. To give one's loyalty or support to; adopt. I'm going with #2)

We're going a little crazy at the office these days. Jim who claimed that he was retired from trial work has four trials this month. I don't have four trials a year and he has four in one month that suddenly he wants me to help him cover. Well actually, he's only called me in on one, but that's enough--it is nuts. And just when I was getting completely adicted to spider solitare. Every one of my partners has walked in on me playing spider solitare--I just can't make myself stop. Today is a spider solitare free day--we'll try it for 24 hours and see how it goes. I might have to eat a cookie.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home