Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Another Day

Well, I'm making progress on moving out of the sitting room. I have a little desk that just fits next to the door as you walk in the bedroom and I've arranged it very pretty. I'm taking the closet doors off on one side to give me a few inches more for my chair and the solution feels right out of this small space on HGTV. Mentally everything is finding a place and it's going to be great. Nagging in the back of my mind however is the funny feeling that I'm forgetting something. Everything is clean and in it's place right now, but that is not the normal state of the union. Normally there is clutter everywhere. I forgot to leave any space for clutter. This could be bad.

Mary is doing good. We had a very nice weekend and she seems to be settling into a good routine with her new care giver. Bailey was so tired after spending the week with Dad--kind of the way anyone is who goes on a whirlwind vacation--you need a vacation from your vacation.

The Toastmaster magazine has an article about people who go on free cruises by offering a lecture series as entertainment on the cruise. It's not totally free, you have to pay your air fare to the starting point and you have to pay a fee to the booker, but it sounds so intriguing. I'm the jokemaster tonight--the topic is summer sports, but the newsletter said the topic was summer school. Does anyone know a good "summer" joke?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home