Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Green Grass

Mary is in the hospital mainly so that the doctor can watch her oxygen and figure out how to stabalize it. She hired a nurse that worked for them to take care of Ursula, Rebecca. Rebecca came at 8:30 in the morning and has pretty much worked 24 hours, gladly. Mary thinks that she needs the work. I'm very happy that she was available and willing. I tried to get her to take some time off yesterday afternoon, but she pretty much refused.

Bailey is visiting Dad for the few days that Mary's in the hospital. I told him that he has to keep the back door closed--I have visions of Dad (hooked up to his oxygen) running out the door after Bailey. I'm sure they are fine. Of course they are.

Stephanie called this weekend to say that she's having surgery on her knee next week. She lost her job and recovery is going to be a long haul. Ah to be five again.

I'm giving my Ben Franklin speech tonight, unless Mary gets released from the hospital. Tomorrow is Kiwanis, and ABWA Orientation for our new members, unless Mary gets released from the hospital. Thursday is the Forum VII meeting--I have to get writing those questions for the candidates and get the placque for Woman of the Year--unless Mary gets released from the hospital on Thursday.

Boy that grass must be green somewhere.

5 Comments:

  • At July 12, 2005 at 10:57 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    Damn, I check things in the morning and everything is fine and then all hell breaks loose.

    Is Rebecca working in the house or in the hospital? Not really important, but it would be nice if Aunt Mary could get great home care.

    I believe a flexible life is the way to go. After having Jackson every plan is tentative.

     
  • At July 12, 2005 at 11:06 AM, Blogger Adrienne said…

    One thing you don't have to wqorry about anymore is GOlf tomorrow. Taj will take care of dropping the boys off.

     
  • At July 12, 2005 at 4:05 PM, Blogger marty said…

    You really should get some help figuring out just why you have to make these things up.... 'I told him that he has to keep the back door closed'

     
  • At July 13, 2005 at 9:35 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    Aunt Mary should have just shiped Bailey to me.I miss him so much.He is the cutest doggy.

     
  • At July 13, 2005 at 5:32 PM, Blogger KathrynVH said…

    Where do they sell hearing aids?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home