Procrastination (But I Digress)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Refinishing Earplugs

So it is extremely noisy in my office right now. There are two guys with really loud machines refinishing the parking lot across the street. They have ear plugs--where's mine is the question.

I'm preparing the programs for next years PTSA--I'd like to set up programs that students want to hear also. I'm thinking comedy is the best delivery on any topic, but I don't know any comedians. I heard about a speaker who teaches people how to juggle and it's motivational about juggling all the different things in your life. If I were that speaker I'd charge a lot and I wouldn't come out for 20 people. Such a dilemma--grand plans, small world.

I had a great birthday and it's not over yet--we're going to a big birthday lunch on Friday. Adrienne got me an ipod, but my computer doesn't have the right version of microsoft. Adam strongly suggested that I wait until I have the right program rather than trying to load music at work. He is the resident expert on ipods. My fear is that I'll start singing while I'm walking to the gym.

2 Comments:

  • At June 9, 2005 at 5:06 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    You got an iPod? Wow!! That is too cool. I think I will get one for Lyle for Father's Day. I started downloading music at work using iTunes, not that I have an iPod or anything, but I can still listen to the music.

     
  • At June 9, 2005 at 8:38 AM, Blogger Adrienne said…

    We are a complete pod'd family. Kathy has the iPod shuffle, I have Adam's old iPod mini, Adam has a new regular size iPod and Marisa has a pea in her pod.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home