Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, May 20, 2005

We're Havin a Heat Wave

Last night I went to the grocery store at 8:30 p.m. and across the street was one of those digital clock and thermometers at the bank. The temperature said 90 degrees and I thought, you would think that the bank would take just a little effort to fix their stuff--that just reflects badly on the bank. Yes the time was correct, but the temperature was so off--the lack of care in society today boggles the mind.

When I got home, I notice that Adrienne had the front door open and I thought it was a little odd. Then I went into my sitting room, or should I say oven. OMG it was so hot last night. It didn't cool down until much later in the evening, like 10:30. It really was 90 degrees outside and much hotter inside. It's freakin May.

Tomorrow is the ABWA Fashion show. The theme is daisys and I found a daisy cake mold, so I'm making a cake to sell at the bake sale. I will not lick the bowl or the knife that I ice the cake with, but I fear my subconscious is plotting to eat the sliver of cake you are supposed to cut off so that it will lay flat on the platter. The pressure... of cake.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home