Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tennis Anyone

I had a great tennis weekend--it's the French Open. Now that Safin is out, I'm rooting for Nadal. All the Americans on the men's side are out anyway. On the Women's side, Lindsey is still in, but Sarapova (finetically spelled) is looking pretty good, so either one will be fine with me. Tennis started at 3 a.m., but I did not get up that early. There was a rain delay on Sunday, but I did catch the end of Nadal's match on Monday at 7:20 a.m.. I know it's a coincidence that it rained in Paris on the same day that it rained in Glendale, but I like that kind of global kismit.

I re-read the Emily of New Moon series, Shop on Blossom Street (I think that's one that Gretchen read a while back) and an old Nora Roberts that somehow I missed and now I have nothing to read but stinky old Moby Dick. Boy this is going to be a long summer. Maybe I'll start feeling Jane Austinie and I'll re-read all of those books. I wish I could feel Michnerie, because I have about six of those that I haven't read, but they're so big and so Michner. Right after Moby Dick.

1 Comments:

  • At May 31, 2005 at 3:41 PM, Blogger Gretchen said…

    Life is too short to dread the book you are reading, there is no test at the end. Visit your library and find something fun to read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home