Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, August 05, 2005

Visualization

I envisioned curtains across the sitting room to give Melody some privacy and Taj put up the pole (and somehow made it two inches longer) and the curtains yesterday--it works. Thank you Taj. I wanted to iron the curtains, but we'll have to save that job for a long weekend.

This weekend is the LAAC forum--I'm spending the night at the hotel to be there bright and early for the event tomorrow. Two years ago when I spent the night I had to go down and break up a fight at 7:30 a.m.. I hope that history will not repeat itself. We had a guarentee for 100 and we only have 67 signed up, so I'm a little disappointed but the 67 are a fun group anyway. I have so much work to do for ABWA and I know that Kiwanis is right around the corner waiting to spring on me. LITFL, surely make you lose your mind.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home