Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's not a sure thing

This morning I met with the PTSA president to go over the programs for this next year and after I asked her about the hundreth question, I said, I don't know how I'll be able to answer all the questions as president next year (I have let it be known that I was willing to volunteer and I've been trying to get to know a lot more about PTA to get ready--I almost volunteered for this year, because Susan was backing off and no one was willing to step up). Susan said kind of quietly, well it's not a sure thing that you'll be president next year. Hallalujah went off in my brain like a storm, woo hoo, someone else is willing to step up I said incredibly. And she said, no, but you haven't been elected yet. So let me get this straight, I'm volunteering and no one else wants the job, but people are still holding out hope that someone other than myself will step forward. Yeah, I am so jazzed about this job.

In ABWA, our recording secretary has just informed me that she's moving. I can't even get enough people to fill the chairships and now I have another officer position open. oy vey.

Never a dull moment. Now is Stephanie turning 21 this year--is my math correct? Are we having a girls weekend in Vegas--wouldn't that be cool? Whose in?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home