Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

.7% doesn't mean a bit,

But give it to me every hour... Is it a bad mental health sign when you think in song lyrics? My body fat was down .7% from last month. Since I've stayed the same weight, I'm going to take that as a good sign. Someone came up to me at the gym and said that I look a lot younger now, then I had a pesky gray streak clump in my hair when I got ready for work--it took about five minutes of trying to pluck a few and comb under the rest to get rid of it. My little sister is celebrating her 21st wedding anniversary (Happy Anniversary--I remember your wedding, like it was yesterday) and my baby sister is about to be a grandmother. I do not like this Sam I am, I do not like Green Eggs and Ham. (Is that progress, moving to books.)

4 Comments:

  • At September 1, 2005 at 1:34 PM, Blogger Adrienne said…

    Your baby sister also has more gray hair than you!

     
  • At September 1, 2005 at 3:40 PM, Blogger Melody Beth said…

    What about my mommy? What's special about her?

     
  • At September 2, 2005 at 7:25 AM, Blogger paulette said…

    What seems to be special about the middle sister is that she has the good sense not to make anybody feel old.

     
  • At September 2, 2005 at 9:25 AM, Blogger KathrynVH said…

    Gretchen has the good sense to dye her hair making me jealous, but no, she doesn't make me feel old because we've always been contemporaries. Erika was my baby and I changed Adrienne's diapers and carried her around on my hip, so yes it is very disconcerting that she is about to be a grandmother (no offence Mom.) Steph, I thought Happy Anniversary Stephanie and Arn, I'm sorry I forgot to say it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home