Procrastination (But I Digress)

Monday, August 29, 2005

Dust Everywhere

Josh took down the popcorn ceiling in Ris's room and there was a layer of white dust all over the entire house. Taj came by on Friday and finished Adam's room which looks great (if you like alien green that is). Ris still needs a little bit of trim work, but her room is pretty close to done also. Now we just need to clean up.

Mary's doing really well, although she said they are cutting back on the physical therapist because it is too hard. We watched tennis, but the finals were on Sunday when I had a meeting so I do not know if Blake pulled it off. The US Open starts today I think.

The new treasurer for our ABWA is not an official National member, so I wasn't allowed to turn over the books to him. (Yes, him--we have our first male member of ABWA--maybe that's why National "lost" his check.) That means I have to go to the bank again. I hate the bank. I hope this is the last time.

I should be doing more work for PTA, but it's hard to get motivated. Otherwise this feels like the calm before the storm--it's going to be a busy, busy year. TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At August 29, 2005 at 2:22 PM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I love that ABWA is an equal opportunity group, but why would a boy want to join? Just for the contacts?

     
  • At August 29, 2005 at 6:13 PM, Blogger KathrynVH said…

    It's so funny calling Joe a boy. He's this older guy who hangs out with one of our members, it's a social thing--getting together with people he knows.

    Anyone who wants to support our mission of providing opportunities for women is allowed to join. Mostly the husbands who support ABWA are called Good Guys, but I think Marcia's other chapter (Marcia is the lady that Joe hangs out with) needed members to make their charter and officers, so I'm sure that's why Joe actually joined.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home