Procrastination (But I Digress)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dark Neon Green

That's the color that Adam is painting his room. He has cleared out most of his room and stuffed the closet and put down some drop cloths (actually stips of plastic) and there is paint on the walls, but it needs another coat. I think it is really dark, but Adam says it's light. He is too big for his twin bed, so we were looking a full size beds. There's so little room in his bedroom we were looking at the bunk bed that allowed space to move around underneath that they sell at IKEA, but when we actually did the math, he would only have a foot and a half from the bed to the ceiling so that wouldn't work. Then he asked if he could get a futon. Those things are so uncomfortable, but he says he likes it. So we got one--it's long enough and folds to a sofa size in case he needs the space in his room. It's narrower than a full size bed, so it should fit pretty good in his room.

Marisa got paint for her room too and Josh is going to remove her popcorn ceiling and paint the ceiling. I think the color she got is kind of dark, but again, I'm told it's light.

I'm starting to get clutter in my room--so far I don't have to go on Mission Organization, but I can so see that in my future.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home