Procrastination (But I Digress)

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

No cigar

Ardy won, not me. I didn't even come in second, but rather a respectable third. I'd like to throw everything away and get some serious spring cleaning done, but Ardy will be onto the next political stepping stone pretty soon so it still feels like limbo.

I'm getting more active in PTA and I'm going to a conference later this month. I didn't want to make the plane reservations just in case I got elected and I couldn't go, so now the air fare is outrageous. I'm going to drive to Sacramento. I've never been to Sacramento, so it should be fun. There's also girl scout camping this month--I was pretty good about not volunteering to go camping, but they roped me into coming up for one day to do a training. So it's a pretty busy time all by itself around here. Who needs more adventure than that.

Oh yes, and we're having a baby in the house unless Marisa gets her wish and moves out. I guess God thinks that I like adventure or something. A little too me, me, me? Oh well.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home