Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Perfection is not for Procrastinators

I am the Queen of Procrastinators. I know this about myself and I plan accordingly. I have a very large project due next week and I've been worrying about finishing it for two weeks now. I actually blocked out three days to work on nothing else and yesterday after putting in a total of about 20 hours on the project I had finished two (what I considered) difficult sections. So I went back to the outline to map out how I would finish what in my mind was three more sections of about the same size. My two (I must say brilliant) sections are actually all part of the first section of four sections in the first section of three sections or about 3% of the work. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to devote 10 hours each to the next 50 subjects left. Today I must master mediocrity and get much farther along quickly. Curse that Catholic School education.

1 Comments:

  • At October 7, 2004 at 2:39 PM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I have never been a perfectionist so I am always surprised at how perfect I really am. Or maybe I just seem that way because my standards are so low.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home