Procrastination (But I Digress)

Monday, September 20, 2004

In Other News

How about those Emmy's. I was glad that the Daily Show did so well, not surprising. I've never seen Sex in the City, the Soprano's or Angels in America, even though I have HBO and watch a lot of tv, so the show kind of seemed like the Tony's to me--a bunch of accolades for shows I've never seen. The good bye tributes were good and I was glad Niles won. His comment was that they say Television is changing--when it changes back, give me a call. Great. They cut off the guy from Soprano's at the end of the show, but the local news showed someone else saying that all he wanted to say was Hello to the troops in Iraq--come home soon. Stupid producers--that would have been a good last line.

2 Comments:

  • At September 20, 2004 at 6:59 PM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I love the Tony's even though I have not even heard of most of the shows. I think you would like Sex and the City, especially the version being played on TBS right now.

    I missed the whole first half of the Emmy's but I tuned in just in time to see Jon Stewart win. Yay!!

     
  • At September 21, 2004 at 6:10 PM, Blogger paulette said…

    I don't usually watch award shows and didn't this one either but I do hate that so many of the winners are on pay channels. I think they should institute an award show for the regular folks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home