Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, September 16, 2004

The Glass is Half Full and then Some

That's Dr. Phil's second key to weight loss--put on those rosy glasses and stop the negative talk in your brain. He said we don't have to be pollyanna, but I can tell, he does want me to. His sister-in-law was burned with acid over seventy percent of her body and lived to charish each day. With a guide post like that my piddley little problems are nothing. I read ahead a little bit--aparently I'm not supposed to use food as a reward. Damn. The next chapter is getting rid of bad food in your environment, so I have to wait a week or so to read it. Cookies were on sale, what can I say. Oh no, I just had a thought--Dr. Phil probably considers potatoe chips as bad food. We're getting into the deep end now. Oh no, I just had a worse thought--this is only the 3rd Key out of 7, so we're still in the shallow end--it's going to get so much worse. I still draw the line at seaweed.

1 Comments:

  • At September 17, 2004 at 4:37 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I think the line is going to be crossed much closer than seaweed. Keep trying though. If having a good support system is one of the keys you can count me in that group.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home