Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, August 20, 2004

Weekends are Computer Free

Last week Erika sent a blog with snoring that wasn't there until after I had left the office on Friday night and then another with a Thank you to me for the Curious George book which leads me to warn weekend bloggers that I am not at my computer on the weekends. Alas, I fall into that apathetic hole of not really understanding how to access my e-mail or the internet at home--at the office, I just touch the keyboard and it appears. And I am not willing to be on an AOL account or pay for my own account, so I only have access to the computer on weekdays. Occasionally, I make a special trip into the office on the weekends, but not so much anymore. Occasionally, Mary or Dad offers to show me their computer and Adrienne also makes sure that if I'm around she leaves on Erika's blog for me, but for the most part blogging and e-mails done on the weekend are saved up in my computer to make Monday mornings particularly delightful filled with new pictures and updates. I'm already looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

  • At August 20, 2004 at 8:12 PM, Blogger paulette said…

    If you have computer time only at the office and your flight information for next weekend is only at home I guess there is not much chance of me getting the information out of you before you get here. Just call me anytime. Erika is not coming till Saturday morning so you won't be waking Jackson up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home