Procrastination (But I Digress)

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A lot of nothing to do

Today is going to be a bear. I have nothing very important to do, but I have ten million things that must get done. With no real time limit on the ten million things, procrastination reins. I could shrug it all off and go meet the young democrats, but I already told them that I probably couldn't make it today (and I really haven't contributed anything--it's like going to the zoo.) I have Kiwanis and I have to write the bulletin again, so I have to keep a humorous tone to the day for success. I have the games for the picnic on Sunday to plan which should be enjoyable, but I have a lot of little work things that should come first. Or I could write on this blog.

Where are you Stephi Lu? The silly toy for Jackson is still in a bag at home patiently waiting to be brought to work so that I can mail it. So was that Josh fellow voted off or out or whatever they do on that show? Reader's Digest is all jokes this month. I finished it in one night. I had heard many of the jokes before, but a few made me laugh out loud. What time do the Olympics start on Friday? Is everyone going to the opening of Princess Diaries II today? Since I have nothing important to do, I also thought I'd add update my rolodex to my list of ten million--someone with an updated list could save me a lot of time and e-mail me a list. I have all my christmas cards, so I might as well get started on that too. First Hallmark had them on sale 1/2 price (still pretty pricey) and then yesterday it was $1 per box--that's my price.

Oh well, back to work, hi ho.

2 Comments:

  • At August 11, 2004 at 12:40 PM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I understand the procrastination thing. I am going to be moving offices within the next two weeks (when my new boss starts) and I feel like I should really start anything until that is done. So I don't. I just keep putting out fires. Wait there's one now.

     
  • At August 11, 2004 at 12:42 PM, Blogger paulette said…

    Oh, I love your picnics with games. You are so good at that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home