Procrastination (But I Digress)

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Is Erika bothering you guys too.

While Gretchen was out wowing new employers, I was out meeting politicians.  Well, their aides anyway.  (And don't forget to adjust for the three hour time difference.)  Our ABWA chapter is co-sponsoring a Women in Business Luncheon with the local (democrats) politicians.  It was a room full of young (very young) bright and energenic kids, and they spoke so enthusiastically about getting donations and who to call and who has what contacts.   And I thought, I could be a politician, why not.  Then Erika sends me this picture to put on the blog with me holding an orange baby.  I said, thanks, but no thanks.  Then she sends me a picture of me slouched in a chair holding an empty diet coke.  I tell you, I don't get no respect.  Gretchen can't keep up with little short people and Erika doesn't have any good pictures of me--what's the world coming to. 

But seriously, Thanks Erika--I was getting kind of  jealous of  Jackson.

6 Comments:

  • At July 28, 2004 at 4:01 PM, Blogger paulette said…

    This is one of my favorite pictures of you. So professional looking. So pretty and bright. And you can't even tell that you're prone to digression.

     
  • At July 28, 2004 at 4:35 PM, Blogger Gretchen said…

    Yes Erika also sent me a picture of myself holding Jackson, since is it the West Branch Gerth site, I am holding out for a picture of the three of us, I don't currently have one.

     
  • At July 28, 2004 at 4:39 PM, Blogger KathrynVH said…

    1800 pictures and you don't have one of the three of you? Use the family picture you have with Melody and ask Lyle to airbrush her out. Maybe he can paste Jackson in.

     
  • At July 28, 2004 at 11:16 PM, Blogger Adrienne said…

    Boy does Erika get on my nerves, she hasnt sent me any pictures!

     
  • At July 29, 2004 at 5:28 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I looked for a picture of you, Adrienne, but you don't get in front of the camera too often. The only one I had you looked like you were grimacing.

    If you send me any picture you like I will get it up there so you can post it. Except Mom, hers was not working right (send me your password Mom).

    Also, I never got a graduation picture of Ris. So she had to put up a picture from around 1998.

     
  • At July 29, 2004 at 9:01 AM, Blogger paulette said…

    If the object is to have each of us in a picture with Jackson, (and Erika led me to believe that it was) I like the picture of Adrienne making fishy lips with Jackson.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home