Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Creative, but not that creative

I want to have cool titles for my blog, but I'm not that crazy about having them published to the world at large.  I got back from the cruise to a very nice voice message from the wife of one of the guys at Kiwanis who complimented me on the bulletin that I wrote for Kiwanis the previous week.  I was witty and pithy and someone read it and laughed.  That was (I'm sorry to say) cooler than the cruise.  I credit writing for this blog for releasing my creative juices.  Oh and all those years of hard work in college and law school and being a lawyer, blah, blah, blah.  And I'd like to thank the academy, and my Mother who was my inspiration, and my Father who made me work hard, and God--I mean really where would the Universe be.

Now you see why this is not release to the world kind of stuff.  And here I was working on being humble.

 

 

2 Comments:

  • At July 28, 2004 at 6:59 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I can't believe you didn't thank me. But that's OK.

    Can we read the Kiwanis bulletin?

     
  • At July 28, 2004 at 9:15 AM, Blogger KathrynVH said…

    You wouldn't recognize the peeps. My best comment was that JP opened his wallet like a pro. You have to know that JP never brings any money--everyone always teases him about IOU's and being broke. We've never even seen his wallet in the eight years I've known him. It was JP's wife that called.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home