Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, August 13, 2004

Slackers

Eight sites and only one update today--true it was three pictures of Jackson that are too precious for words. I have come to rely on the blogs as my sole source of entertainment in the doldrums of summer. Megan's gone home, so no more excuses for not cleaning up the 10 boxes of junk spread out all over my sitting room. I have the semblance of a plan for the old files in my office, so no more procrastinating getting rid of them. I have only clandestine solitare on the computer and blogs, and my moniter won't turn far enough to hid solitare from everyone walking by my office, so it's hard to play. (The cords are too short--I could spend a little time and solve that dilemma, but I have all those boxes of files that should be dealt with.) Hi ho.

1 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2004 at 5:06 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I, too, get very excited when I see a new message as I skim through the blogs. Whenever I get a spare minute at the office or at home I take a look (only about 20 times a day).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home