Procrastination (But I Digress)

Monday, August 23, 2004

The new Windows are Here

So today was the first day of installation for my new windows. The most important ones to replace were for Adrienne and the girls' rooms because the sills leak, but the guys said those were too hard, so they started with all the rest. There are 18 windows, two large bay windows and sliding glass door in the house. I replaced 10 windows and unfortunately the difference is striking. The outside trim on the house is painted green (well something like green, more turquoise, but not really), but the new windows are white. White vinyl. Against an off white house. Stark difference to the rest of the windows. Anyway, they are very nice windows and we're hopefull they will spell the end of our cricket infestation, who must be trooping in some crack in the windows by the dozens for all the racket we hear in the house by them.

In other news, my cell phone is dead. Well not really dead--ill. It says enter code, so Cingular gave me the code, but it won't let me make any calls--it says STOP with a little stop sign. Cingular hears that it's a two year old nokia and smuggly says, you need a new phone, that one's too old to fix. Two years old and off the donor list. That's just sad. Well my next phone is going to be a pda with a phone, but the price is still up there and the technology's kind of new. We'll see.

1 Comments:

  • At August 23, 2004 at 7:16 PM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I would love one of those PDAs with a phone. I don't care about taking pictures and getting music, but I would love to have my calendar and address book in my phone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home