Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

SWAT and other stuff

Yesterday, we had three of the police officers from Glendale's SWAT team as our speakers for Kiwanis. My little heart went pitter pat, they were so hunkin' cute. Then I caught a glance of myself in the mirror and realized that I'm an old lady to these guys, not a young cute girl. How depressing. Then I had to play mediator for girl scouts--a troop leader and some of the parents in the troop are threatening each other with litigation--me being a lawyer had a whole lot of clout and I felt better. Then at ABWA last night I told the ladies that I was dressing up as anything Jackson did for our Halloween Fun Night--I said if Jackson dresses up as Superman, I'm getting a cape. [That sounded very attractive--Superman is a character I can really get into. Noble, good, strong as hell... Just a suggestion, Erika.] I took Melody to the doctor this morning and they scheduled an ultra sound right away--they said her stomack pulse is off--she'll know more soon. And finally, Dr. Phil's next key says that I need a nutritional overhaul--surprise, surprise--our paths begin to diverge.

4 Comments:

  • At September 23, 2004 at 7:46 PM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    What is this about Melody? You can't just drop a bomb like that and assume we know what is going on.

     
  • At September 23, 2004 at 11:54 PM, Blogger marty said…

    Did you forget, this is Kathy.

     
  • At September 24, 2004 at 9:20 AM, Blogger KathrynVH said…

    Well, I was hoping that I'd have something real to add, but her doctor won't give her the results of the test til next week, so we can't be talking about anything that serious. My theory is that they make it seem serious so that the hospital will get you in for the ultrasound this week instead of three months from now when they have their next available appointment.

     
  • At September 24, 2004 at 2:36 PM, Blogger marty said…

    May be we could all chip in our pennies and get Melody her own Blog, then she sould tell us herself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home