Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Big Lie, Small World

That's the name of a song by Sting and I never knew what it meant, but it keeps running through my head today. I got measured. The gals at Curves are in seventh heaven that I have lost so much weight (small world), but my body fat went up (big lie) so I am depressed. Well as depressed as anyone who's lost over 50 pounds can be anyway. I have stayed about the same weight since June, so I'm happy with the weight part, but I hate to rest on my laurels. Doesn't that sound like a great goal to have in life, to rest on your laurels.

We are crazy busy in the office this week and I have meetings every night, but next week I don't have a single meeting. Incredible. Well except for Classes and Toastmaster. Then ABWA on Saturday. And Mel's birthday dinner--that doesn't count as a meeting.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home