Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Thunder and Lightning Oh My

We are having such thunder and lightning crazy weather. Maybe once every four or five years we have a thunder storm IN FEBRUARY, not September. Crazy, crazy weather. Adam said the dog was scared all night so that finally Adam put his hands over Link's ears until Link fell asleep. What a nice boy. Except he made a spam sandwitch for lunch--that stuff is so disgusting. He wrapped it in tin foil and I said, that won't keep it fresh (as if spam was ever fresh), then he put it in a baggie and said the tin foil was so that it wouldn't be smushed. It really smelled awful--almost worst than cat food.

I went to see "Just Like Heaven" this weekend. There were so many commercials and previews before the movie that the movie itself seemed pretty short. It was cute. I also ate an entire bag of reases peanut butter cups. That was really good. It's going to have to last me a long time now that I've learned that I can't eat just one.

Oh and I almost forgot--I won the humorous speech contest at the next level in Toastmasters. Of course it wasn't much of a trick, since I was the only contestant. They promise me more competition at the next level--I guess that's a good thing. There was a fellow who just won an international contest in Toastmasters and he was kind enough to rip my speech to shreads. Although during the speech he wore a really big smile that made me a lot more comfortable giving the speech. I'm going to have to bring some friends to sprinkle through the audience and smile widely at me giving the speech at the next level.

The baby shower is getting closer--maybe that's why it's raining in SEPTEMBER. We have lots of games planned and lots of prizes--it's going to be a really fun afternoon.

ta ta for now.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home