Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hugh Fires

I almost walked the four blocks to Kiwanis yesterday, but I changed my mind because I had to go to the High School--thank goodness, because when I left the air conditioned building I walked into a furnace. It has been so mild and almost chilly all month and then we had really hot weather. And windy, so that meant fires. There's a big fire at Topanga Canyon & the 118 freeway near Dad's, but from what I've heard on the news it's mostly in brush and canyons. It's moving toward the ocean over the hills, canyons and brush sort of North of Dad. They seem to have a good handle on the fires and tomorrow is supposed to be better weather--less ideal for fire. Not magic like rain, but less windy and cooler temperatures.

I had an observer for my class on Tuesday, but he didn't stay. I don't know if that means he thought I was doing ok, so he didn't need to stay or if he thought I was lousy after two minutes.

1 Comments:

  • At September 30, 2005 at 8:59 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    Let's go with the first thought on the observer. The Today show said something about Burbank and the fires today. I don't like them being so close to people I love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home