Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, November 19, 2004

Christmas Cards--It's time

It is time to start my Christmas cards--six weeks until Christmas just snuck up on me this year. I was so smug that all my Christmas shopping was done that I clean forgot to get going on my cards. I finished my Christmas letter and I have the cards and I can print the labels today, but I don't have much room for the table in my sitting room anymore. One year the table was up the whole six weeks until Christmas and then some because it just got so full of stuff that I couldn't move it. It seems a shame to set up a table that will only get full of junk, but I can't exactly get out over 200 cards on my lap.

Adam and I went out in search of the last gifts that I needed to pick up for the Kiwanis Christmas party--slinkies. Burbank Toys R Us had one (I needed 15 more). Burbank KB Toys had zero and the Sunland KB Toys had zero, but they had the playdough that I had wanted to buy all the same, so we picked that up. Now I had extra playdough (which Adam obligingly offered to take off my hands) and not enough slinkies. Adrienne was going to K-Mart, so I asked her to look for them there. Not only did she find them there, they cost $1 less each. So now I am set.

In walking news, Marcella and I went walking today, but it was only .7 miles--we'll have to pick a longer route. Melody came with us and Jen wants to next time. Peter said that I should be walking 10,000 steps a day, but yesterday (even with all the running around to all the stores looking for slinkies) I only walked 8,346. On the other hand, boy my jeans are loose.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home