Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, November 04, 2004

The Week Goes So Fast

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. I didn't get anything done this week and I'll be out again tomorrow. Last week I was looking for stuff to fill my desk--I found it, but now my desk is so full. Be careful what you wish for.

On Holloween I ate a few pieces of candy and on Election day I ate a few more, but I still lost weight this week--woo hoo. People (ok one person) are starting to comment that my clothes look big on me--woo hoo. Curves does a monthly measurement check and I lost a total of 9.75 inches (spread out between waist, hips, arms, etc.)--woo hoo. That's all the good news. The bad news is that I'm reading the "Zone" and I don't eat any of the good food. All the food I eat is bad food. All the pundits say just counting calories won't do it in the long run, you have to change your eating habits, but apparently I only have bad habits. I can smush the bad habits into a box for a while, but the experts say, they will come out of the box. I'm just going to keep doing the best I can with the stuff I like. Sirapi, our office manager, said that she weighs in the 140's--I can't hardly believe it, because she looks so skinny. If I look that skinny in my 140's, I'll be done. The book says I have to go down to 125. I only remember being 125 once in college for about 10 minutes when I forgot to eat for a long time. (I used to forget a lot and they said memory gets bad in your old age--I don't forget to eat anymore.)

Well back to my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home