Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Sun is Peeking Through

but the clouds are still on the horizon. There are a few iffy looking spots on the ceiling in the house, so I think I'm going to need to put Adam on the roof to empty out the puddles from this rain. I am so not ready to buy a new roof. Rain, rain, go away.

That was so cool that Boston won, maybe I'll rethink this hate Boston that I have been unreasonably harboring all these years. I might even watch the World Series--stranger things have happened.

I did all my christmas shopping early (I'm done really) and now I keep finding cool things to get for people. I'm already using up all my will power on my "watch it" non-diet, but luckily there's no money in my wallet, so I should be ok. Sorry family--so many cool presents you'll have to get from someone else.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home