Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, November 05, 2004

Oye

I had to spell it phonetically, it's just that kind of day. My secretary has taken a leave of absence, but no one told me. Is that a sign? Am I dispensible and irrelevant? The plumber described exactly what I needed for the sewer caps--"gem" or "gym" caps. I went to Home Depot after Taj said the plumbers there never heard of them and I couldn't find them. I went to Virgils and the guy only has one (I have two sewer clean out lines, what ever that means) and it doesn't look anything like what the plumber described. Since I've just finished paying the plumber over $200 to unclog my kitchen sink (twice), I'm a little hesitant to call them out to go to the store to buy a "gem" cap. I wonder if this is something I can look up in the library? I think I'll try that first. I bought the gem cap that Virgils had, because it was only $2.99. I'm sure I can stuff it into the drawer full of junk if it doesn't fit.

Last but not least, I found the best christmas present in the world, but I've already finished my christmas shopping. I hate when that happens.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home