Procrastination (But I Digress)

Monday, September 11, 2006

Radical Sabatical

That is the name of a tv show I've passed with the clicker several times and the name has stuck with me. This morning I was musing at how much daydreaming goes on when people drive their cars and why there aren't a lot more accidents, when I started daydreaming what would it be like if I didn't belong to 20 different clubs and have a gazillion things to do all the time. If I really focused on my career, would I get rich? If I stopped going to meetings all the time would I finally finish that cross stich project I just can't get interested in. If I stopped having 60 things to do every single weekend would I go to the library and find that great new author I haven't read yet? Then I almost ran a stop sign. Almost, I stopped. Boy that car behind me was following close. I do that sometimes when I'm mad at the driver in front of me for talking on their phone and not paying attention. I guess you don't need a phone to not pay attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home