Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, May 19, 2006

Jury Duty Anyone?

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel that is my class. There are only five more official classes, plus two "court" days and one (well actually two) field trip(s). I spoil those kids rotten--three or four of them did not want to go to UCLA for our field trip, so I'm planning a second field trip for later in June to Loyola.

I am inviting everyone I know to be on "jury duty" for our mock trial. I'm not sure how good it will be, but we have a real live simulated court room to hold it in and the fact pattern is pretty good. We shall see. Since I've never done this, I'm a little nervous about all the pieces falling into place, but I'm sure it will work out fine in the end.

In toastmater news, there's a convention in Washington DC in August. For whatever reason, I really, really want to go. Here I've been wanting to go to Hawaii, Monterey and Yosemite, but instead it looks like I'm going to go to Washington DC in the SUMMER. What's the world coming to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home