Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You are so jealous

Yes, laughing at the soo sounds like fun. Getting up at 2 a.m. to go to Best Buy, not so much. Being stuck in a snow storm--no thanks. Adrienne made the turkey in three hours and it was sooo good. I tried to keep my portions small, so I was done eating first at our great Thanksgiving Dinner on Sunday. When I was done, I held Caitlyn. Such a good baby. She started falling asleep in my arms and then out of the blue with no warning at all, she smiled so big and beautiful and then just as fast it was gone. OMG, I thought Jackson was pretty cute, but he don't have nothing on that big smiling baby. She's going to be a big star--bigger than Shirley Temple. I'm surprised the Gerber people haven't been knocking the door down. It was a huge cosmic event. Ris says that she's smiled before, but boy, oh boy, that one should go in the record books.

2 Comments:

  • At November 30, 2005 at 4:40 AM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    I am a little jealous, but not enough to have another baby to compete. I will Caitlyn is the best girl baby and hence no competition for my boy baby.

     
  • At November 30, 2005 at 8:44 AM, Blogger paulette said…

    When Caitlyn comes up on my screensaver right after a recent picture of Jackson I start to wonder why Jackson doesn't have a job by now. He seems huge.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home