Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, October 14, 2005

It's Birthday Time

Happy Birthday Mel! I just brought her a plate of yummy cupcakes and started singing, but the first words she said were please don't sing. Ok, Happy Birthday. I saw her at the bus stop and went to give her a ride, but the bus was barreling into its stop and I narrowly avoided the collision. Oh well, I thought of you Mel.

We're going to Outback for dinner and I think I'm looking forward to it too much. It's been so long since I've allowed myself to go there, I'm afraid they won't live up to my inflated expectations. Maybe I'll try wishing on a star first.

I had the kids in my class watch "12 Angry Men" to show jury deliberation and reasonable doubt. What a good movie--Jack Klugman was so young. I have to cancel class the last week of October because I'll be out of town (going to Memphis, TN for a DOJ conference--is there anything fun to do in Memphis?) so they have to make up the classes by coming to my office. That will be so convenient for me. TTFN

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home