Procrastination (But I Digress)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Two Guys and Gaining

My favorite pizza place in the 80's was called Two Guys From Italy. Really good cheese--not too spicy although kind of spicy and just the right toast to the crust. When I moved to Glendale, to my delight there was a Two Guys from Italy pizza place, but when I went there it just wasn't the same and several years ago it closed--I didn't even care. Last night a friend invited me to her favorite pizza place (Eliza and Chuck were my guiny pigs to preview my latest speech and time me) TWO GUYS FROM ITALY. Wow, the pizza was just as I remembered it--really, really good. Now I like Little Ceasars, but this stuff blows it out of the water.

So I'm going in the wrong direction on my diet thing. And so, I'm paying close attention to everything I eat. We ordered the pizza half and half so that only two pieces would be optimal and thereby I would eat less. Man I wanted those other two pieces that had stuff on the edges. But I didn't have them. Then I went out and bought ice cream. I needed it to cut the acid of the tomatoe sauce in the pizza. Luckily we didn't have any chocolate. I'm still gaining--go figure.

1 Comments:

  • At June 28, 2006 at 1:03 PM, Blogger EZ Travel said…

    Mmmmmm....Pizza.

    Your skinny little self never would have gotten the lugnuts off and that is OK. Stay skinny and you will have the best excuse to never change your own tire.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home