Procrastination (But I Digress)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Empty Nest

Marisa announced that she and Caitlyn are moving this month and so visions of musical rooms and getting rid of mold filled my head. Then Mel announced that she's moving next month and visions of getting my sitting room back filled my head. Wow our house is going to be almost empty. What will we do with all that space. Adrienne immediately wanted us to sell the house and buy a condo someplace with a pool. I reminded her that we still have one large dog who may not appreciate having no yard (and it's not like we can walk her, because she pulls so much on the leash that we have all given up training her.)

Of course, then I got really sentimental. What if Ris wants to move back, what if Mel doesn't like living with those roommates, what if Adam wants to join a band and he needs lots of space to put all of his equipment. We have Megan coming to visit and Mom coming to visit and Caitlyn better come to visit a lot too. Maybe our nest will not be so empty afterall.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home