Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, June 23, 2006

My feet don't match

One foot is definitely wider than the other one. It's like one is compact and neat and the other one is spread out and more laid back. When we got back from Florida, we'd been in the car for a long time, but it was still kind of early in the day. Erika was exhausted, but almost right as we got in the door she was starting the laundry (and finding the water all over the floor in the basement--see Mom's blog). So I figured I better hurry up and empty the cooler or she'd just keep working til she dropped. I actually had to wrestle her for the cooler and I turned it into a game that Jackson could help with to empty the ice in the tub. I'm exhausted and I want to sit, but the darn cooler had milk spilled in it, so I'm going to need to rinse it out and put it outside to dry, but the tub is full of ice. So I tell Jackson we're going to wait until the ice melts to clean out the cooler. I half-heartedly participated in cleaning up the water (I gave Jackson a mop--am I the best Aunt on the planet or what.) Then I was accused of being efficient (compact and neat foot). That cured me--I sat down on the chair and didn't get up again until it was time to play tag with Jackson. I love being a laid back, spread out foot. I never did finish cleaning out that cooler. I have a vague recollection of seeing it turned upside down open, so I'm thinking Erika got to it. If not, Mom, you may want to leave the top open so the spilled milk doesn't stink it up. (I just can't get away from that efficient foot.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home