Procrastination (But I Digress)

Friday, June 30, 2006

Clean Sweep

Man we could really use those clean sweep crews just about now. Marisa moved out, but there's still so much stuff left over. Mel's moving too--never a dull moment. Adam is moving into Ris's old room, but his room must be completely empty for mold removal. We're having a garage sale a week from Saturday and I go back and forth between, we don't have anything good to sell to omg we'll need 10 days of sales to get rid of all this stuff. I can hardly wait to de-clutter.

Mold removal starts next week and then drywalling and ceiling replacement and painting the trim starts the following week. Just in time to cross things off my house list that has no more room for things to do, because the grass is getting brown and something's wrong with the sprinklers. And I think someone told me that I needed to have the roof checked during the summer. Oye.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home