Procrastination (But I Digress)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mos Really?

Spelling is so foreign to me. I wanted to spell mosquitoes, so I looked in the dictionary under mes. mec. mex?? Put my glasses on. Ok, mis, mic, back to mes a few more times. I looked up "fly" and "sting" before I tried mus, muc, mas, mac. I think the page just got flipped by accident to mos. Never in a million years would I have guessed the spelling of that word. I have toyed with the idea of becoming a writer in my advancing years, but I am afraid I must give it up. I simply do not think in written words--they are foreign to me. (Am I spelling that right? e before i, really? It doesn't even sound like neighbor. So weird.)

1 Comments:

  • At November 23, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Blogger Marcel said…

    Go ahead and write; ignore spelling there are many people that can go over a manuscript for spelling, yet, cannot write. It is the art that is important. Go girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home